Chela


Instead of doing a crazy in depth analysis about an album or whatnot, I'm just going to share this artist with you. Yeah I'll talk a little bit about her style and how cool she is, but I'm not going to "review" any of her songs. I guess you can call this my Artist of the Day segment.

Anyways, Chela is awesome. I could probably stop writing now cause I've pretty much covered all my bases, but I'll keep talking cause I feel like it. I guess you can describe Chela's music as being Indie Pop or Electronic, but I'm leaning more on the Indie Pop side cause her music literally pops into your ears and never, ever leaves. This is the kind of music that you can for sure get up and dance to (my kind of music). The sound of her voice and lyrics are ridiculously catchy. The electronic beats and instruments are a "hard-to-resist" mix of sounds and surely your head will be bopping and/or your feet will be tapping listening to every one of her songs.


Chela doesn't really have that much out. She's got a few singles, but every one is pretty solid. Not too long ago, she released "Zero" and I've been listening to it quite a bit. As well, her voice is featured in many other artists' songs. Goldroom's Embrace EP has her voice featured in two songs. These are both extremely catchy. So what I'm trying to tell you is that everything Chela touches is a wave of awesomeness. Oh and almost forgot to mention: her dance moves are tantalizing.

 Go like my Facebook page to get updates about my blog: AC Pastiche

0 comments:

Post a Comment