Seoul

Note: This was written May 2, while I was on an airplane to California. Many other posts following this one were also written while I was away.

Seoul has called their own music “blue, breathless, gentle, and absolute”. This is a perfect description for their genre. It has such a euphoric sound and feel to it. Actually, as I’m writing this, I’m looking out the window of an airplane, looking into nothing and listening to “Stay With Us”. Its pretty surreal – not going to lie.


Their ambient sound has a perfect combination of innocent melodies mixed with gloomy vocals. Their two songs have a maze of intertwining instruments that do not disappoint. This up and coming band is from Montreal and when you find music that’s right from home, its pretty satisfying. I hope you can vibe to these two singles just like I have been.



Check out my Facebook page: AC Pastiche

0 comments:

Post a Comment