HAERTS

HAERTS
Hemiplegia - EP

Genres:
Indie Pop

Members:
Nini Fabi
Ben Gebert
Garrett Ienner
Derek McWilliams






HAERTS (yes, I guessed I'm obsessed with bands that stylize their names with all capital letters) has an extremely highly addictive sound. Unfortunately, these four musicians have only released one EP, which is four songs long. The problem with a tease of songs is that one may over listen. I fall victim to that. I experienced that with MØ's first EP, but I was eventually saved by a lengthy LP release!

This EP was released in October of last year, but I only stumbled upon it about two months back. Was refreshing to find this band. Their sound is so innocent and Fabi, their lead singer, has an incredible voice. She's able to draw out her notes and this is exemplified in their most popular song, "Wings"

As I've mentioned before, I prefer a more complete band and these guys are more than complete. Every sound they produce seems to be natural and very pristine. Their lyrics in "All the Days" are very strong and this is no doubt my favourite song from their short EP.

Its funny how sometimes things work out. Just today, they released a new song, "Call My Name." For their new album? I hope so! If this is what their album has in store, should be a good one!

I'm keeping this blog short cause I'm pretty tired. In reality, there is no excuse not listening to this EP. Its 20 minutes long and its well worth your time. Hopefully you guys (my massive fan base) enjoy their EP.

Favourite Songs:
Wings
All the Days

Go like my Facebook page: AC Pastiche

0 comments:

Post a Comment