Movement

Holy moly. I have not posted in almost a month. That ain't good. But this music is good so its well worth it to stick around and listen to Movement's music.

Movement is a trio from Sydney, Australia. A lot of the music I find comes out of Australia. Over on the other side of the world, they must breed musically talented human beings. Movement has recently released a self-entitled EP. They also have two singles out.

Their music is a fantasmical mix of ambient and indie soul (well at least I think I'd put them under this genre).  Their lead singer can impressively hit notes I didn't even know existed and bounces around exploring some falsetto. As the singer is grooving in his own world, his voice is accompanied by an array of electronic beats and legit instruments. In "Ivory", the song ends with a "rock-on" guitar solo, which totally caught me off guard the first time I heard it. Overall, I love the grungy bass feel and the sensual tone in every song.



0 comments:

Post a Comment