A little something something before getting started!

Hello friends, family and randoms, who I'm sure visited this blog by accident!

You are in the right place if you like new (less mainstream) music ... Ooooo such a hipster!
Well you're not going to find good music on the radio, so sometimes you gotta act like a hipster and find those underground names elsewhere *nudgenudge* --> http://acpastiche.blogspot.ca.
Yeaaah, I just linked myself (linkception).

Actually, as I type, I'm hard torrenting some new stuff and hopefully it'll be solid material to share.

I will shortly be sharing (and reviewing) a new find of mine. I'm currently busy and I'll be good to go in a few days!

Laaaaastly, my grammar isn't top notch (and I've been told I have a particular way of talking/ writing) and I've never really liked writing, but I'm looking forward to sharing my music with other people, so that's all that really matters!


0 comments:

Post a Comment